This past week I received a request for patterns for crocheted hanging flower pot holders. I am including a few different crocheted options in this free pattern roundup.
Many of these flower pot holders can be crocheted in various fibers including yarn, cord, macrame cording, twine or even jute.
I hope you can find what you are looking for in this collection of crocheted plant hangers Meagan!
If you want to try a Macrame Hanging Plant Holder Pattern instead, here are a few non-crocheted options:
- Braided Macrame Plant Holder
- Macrame Plant Hanger
- DIY Macrame Pot Hanger
- DIY Macrame Plant Hangers
- Macramé Plant Hanger
Hanging Flower Pot Holders
Pot Hanger Pattern by Snappy Tots
Crochet this bright and colorful pot hanger with bulky weight yarn and a 6.5 mm (K) size hook. The finished hanger will fit an 8 inch diameter pot.
Flower Pot Hanging Basket by Repeat Crafter Me
This lovely crocheted flower pot hanging basket uses medium weight yarn and a 4 mm (G) crochet hook. It looks super pretty with a ceramic pot showing through doesn’t it?
Crochet Plant Hanger by Alessandra Hayden
This easy-to-crochet plant hanger works up quickly with Bulky Weight Cordial Yarn. The finished hanger fits pots measuring approximately 5 inches in circumference.
Blooming Beauty Plant Holder by Donna Wolfe
This great pattern uses Size 18 Crochet Nylon Thread and a 4 mm (G) crochet hook. The finished plant holder measures 6 inches in diameter at the base and is 6 inches high, excluding the straps. The strap measures 13 inches in length. I love the wooden beads added to the straps!
More Free Crochet Patterns for Hanging Flower Pot Holders
- Plant Hanger by Bethany Dearden – Crocheted with Bernat Maker Outdoor and a 7 mm hook this plant hanger works up super quick!
- Crochet Pot Plant Hanger by makeeshop – This great little plant hanger includes a tutorial and instructions to customize your holder to your pot. Crocheted with Rico Design Fashion Jersey (Bulky ) and a 6 mm (J) crochet hook.
- Plant Happy Crochet Plant Hanger by Vickie Howell – This bright and colorful plant hanger is crocheted with a 12 mm crochet hook and jersey (or t-shirt) yarn. The finished planter hanger fits a 7 inch diameter pot and is 6 inches tall.
- Mock-rame Hanger by Sonya Blackstone – Crocheted with bulky cordial yarn from Red Heart and a 9 mm (N) crochet hook these plant hangers resemble macrame and even include beads.
- Never-Ending Star Plant Hangers by Kristyn Hertrich – These are super unique and pretty! Crocheted with Super Bulky Yarn and a 9 mm (M/N) hook these plant hangers can be made quickly. I think you will love this design as much as I do!
- How To Crochet A Hanging Pot Holder with The Crochet Crowd – Follow along with Mikey and crochet this crochet hanging pot cozy. Grab a copy of the free pattern and watch the video below.