Do you love plants? Well then these free patterns might be exactly what you have been searching for! Crafting can be an incredibly rewarding endeavor, especially when it brings something new and beautiful into your home. Plus, the reward of knowing that you made it yourself is unlike anything else. Today’s free crochet pattern collection focuses on hanging plant pot covers. Some of these free patterns use yarn, others use cord, macrame cording, twine or even jute. I’ve even included some macrame plant pot holders patterns too.
These handmade creations will add inviting dimension to your home. From delicate, vintage-inspired crochet to the rustic charm of twine and jute, you’re sure to find something that will perfectly complement your style. Plus, with the help of these free patterns, you’ll be able to make something beautiful and lasting for a fraction of the cost of what it would cost to buy something similar.
If you want to try your hand at a Macrame Hanging Plant Holder Pattern instead, here are a few non-crocheted options:
- Braided Macrame Plant Holder
- Macrame Plant Hanger
- DIY Macrame Pot Hanger
- DIY Macrame Plant Hangers
- Macramé Plant Hanger
Hanging Flower Pot Holders Patterns
Searching for ways to add new life and vibrancy to your home can seem daunting, especially when it comes to bringing the beauty of nature and the outdoors indoors. For those of you searching for the perfect plant accessory and the perfect little project to make your space feel more your own, the answer might be simpler than you originally thought.
Let your creativity explode and create the perfect combination of plant pot cover and hanging pot holder! With this free crochet pattern collection, you’ll be able to craft a unique accessory that reflects your own individual style. This could be the perfect addition to spruce up any room from your bedroom to your living room. Plus, you’ll have a unique conversation piece that will set your home décor apart from the rest. Now all you have to do is let your creativity take flight!
Plant Pot Hanger Pattern
Crochet this bright and colorful plant pot hanger with bulky weight yarn and a 6.5 mm (K) size hook. The finished hanger will fit an 8 inch diameter pot. Designed by Snappy Tots.
Flower Pot Hanging Basket
This lovely crocheted flower pot hanging basket uses medium weight yarn and a 4 mm (G) crochet hook. It looks super pretty with a ceramic pot showing through doesn’t it? Designed by Repeat Crafter Me.
Crochet Plant Hanger
This easy-to-crochet plant hanger works up quickly with Bulky Weight Cordial Yarn. The finished hanger fits pots measuring approximately 5 inches in circumference. Designed by Alessandra Hayden.
Blooming Beauty Plant Holder
This great pattern uses Size 18 Crochet Nylon Thread and a 4 mm (G) crochet hook. The finished plant holder measures 6 inches in diameter at the base and is 6 inches high, excluding the straps. The strap measures 13 inches in length. I love the wooden beads added to the straps! Designed by Donna Wolfe.
More Free Crochet Patterns for Hanging Flower Pot Holders
- Plant Hanger by Bethany Dearden – Crocheted with Bernat Maker Outdoor and a 7 mm hook this plant hanger works up super quick!
- Crochet Pot Plant Hanger by makeeshop – This great little plant hanger includes a tutorial and instructions to customize your holder to your pot. Crocheted with Rico Design Fashion Jersey (Bulky ) and a 6 mm (J) crochet hook.
- Plant Happy Crochet Plant Hanger by Vickie Howell – This bright and colorful plant hanger is crocheted with a 12 mm crochet hook and jersey (or t-shirt) yarn. The finished planter hanger fits a 7 inch diameter pot and is 6 inches tall.
- Mock-rame Hanger by Sonya Blackstone – Crocheted with bulky cordial yarn from Red Heart and a 9 mm (N) crochet hook these plant hangers resemble macrame and even include beads.
- Never-Ending Star Plant Hangers by Kristyn Hertrich – These are super unique and pretty! Crocheted with Super Bulky Yarn and a 9 mm (M/N) hook these plant hangers can be made quickly. I think you will love this design as much as I do!
- How To Crochet A Hanging Pot Holder with The Crochet Crowd – Follow along with Mikey and crochet this crochet hanging pot cozy. Grab a copy of the free pattern and watch the video below.
How to Crochet a Hanging Pot Cozy for Plants
You may also enjoy these posts:
- Crochet Car Hanging Plant Patterns
- Hanging Sloth Planter Crochet Pattern
- How to Crochet a Simple Flower Coaster
🌿 Lover of plants and crochet? Discover the magic of unifying the two! Our free crochet patterns for hanging plant pot covers are perfect for any green thumb stitching enthusiast! Whether you crave yarn, cord, macrame, twine, or jute – we’ve got it all. Find your perfect pattern here. It’s time to give your greens a stylish home! #CrochetLovers #PlantPotCovers 🧶🌱
Getting hooked on green 🌿 with these free crochet patterns for plant pot covers! 🧶 You don’t have to be a pro at crochet, macrame, or using jute…just pick a pattern and let’s have fun while we make our plants even more gorgeous! 🌱💚 #CrochetForPlants
Discover the joy of creating your own hanging plant pot covers with our outstanding collection of free crochet patterns. Suited to plant enthusiasts with a knack for crafting, these patterns vary in material usage, from yarn and cord to twine and jute. We’ve even included patterns for macramé plant pot holders to enhance your handmade home décor collection. Make your greenery even more appealing with these unique, easy-to-follow, and absolutely free crochet patterns for plant pot covers.