Are you looking for some quick and easy gift ideas? Look no further than this week’s Free Crochet Pattern Video Collection. We’ve got a great selection of free crochet headband patterns for you!
These free video tutorials are a perfect way to use up any of your crochet stash, and you can make beautiful gifts for friends and family in no time. What makes the patterns even more amazing is that they can be crocheted in a variety of colors and styles.
Get creative and make some of these crochet headband patterns that are perfect for quick gifts!
Free Crochet Headband Patterns with Videos
These video tutorials are easy to follow and will show you step by step how to make a range of beautiful headbands. Plus, each pattern is unique and can be customized with different colors and styles.
Imagine surprising your friends and family with a beautiful handmade gift. Or saving money by using up your crochet stash. Our patterns are perfect for both!
Start making these quick and easy gifts today!
How to Crochet a Headband
Is it Knit? Headband
This quick to make headband was designed by me (Rhondda Mol). It is crocheted using the waistcoat stitch and Mega Chunky Weight Yarn with a 15 mm (P/Q) hook. I’ve included 5 sizes in the free pattern.
Simple Twisted Headband
Designed by Rebecca Langford, The Simple Twisted Headband is crocheted with Sport Weight Yarn  and a 5 mm (H) crochet hook. The pattern includes sizes Toddler, Child, Teen and Adult.
Easy Crochet Headband (Picot Headband Tutorial) by The Turtle Tank. The instructions for this pretty twist front headband include 8 different sizes. The project is made with Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook. Get the free pattern here. Watch the video below.
The Andes Headband by CJ Design is crocheted with Bulky Weight Yarn  and a 6.5 mm (K) crochet hook. This headband features the half double crochet slip stitch (HDCSS). Get the pattern here. Watch the video below.
Learn how to crochet the X-Twist Headband with the video tutorial from Claudetta Crochet. You will need Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5 mm (H) crochet hook for this project. This easy crochet headband looks knitted.
Highland Twist Headband
Make the Highland Twist Headband in less than 30 minutes. This project was designed by Tonya Bush and it is crocheted with Super Bulky Weight Yarn  and a 10 mm (N/P) crochet hook. Two sizes have been included in the pattern.
Simple Crochet Headband
Maria’s Blue Crayon designed this beginner ear warmer pattern using Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.50 mm (I) crochet hook. Sizes include 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, Toddler, Child and Adult.
More Free Crochet Headband Patterns
- The Puff Flower Headband by Dearest Debi. Sport Weight Yarn and a 3.25 mm (D) and 3.50 mm (E) crochet hook. Get the pattern here. Watch the video here.
- The Moss Stitch Ear Warmer was designed by Stitch Stitch Boom. For this project you will need Worsted Weight Yarn  and a 5 mm (H) crochet hook. Watch the video below to learn how to make this cozy crocheted headband. Watch the video here.
- Designed by Made with Love by Glama, this 2 in 1 Headband Earwarmer is crocheted with Worsted Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook. Watch the video here.
- Designed by Melanie Ham, this quick and easy 20 Minute Headband Melanie Ham. You can use the yarn and hook of your choice for this project. Melanie used a chunky wool blend yarn and the hook size that coordinated with that yarn for her project. Pick up the free written pattern here to follow along with her video tutorial here.
- This beautiful Crochet Headband with Braid was designed by Oana. Crochet Headband with Braid – oana’s crochet channel. This project is crocheted with DK Weight Yarn  and a 4 mm (G) crochet hook. Watch the video here.
- Available from Sara at Posh Pooch Designs, this Happy Hearts Headband is crocheted with Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook. The pattern includes 3 sizes. Get the pattern here. Watch the video here.
- Chunky Button Earwarmer by Sara Sach. This is a beginner pattern. You need Super Bulky Weight Yarn  and a 6.5 mm (K) hook. Watch the video here.
- Karen’s Winter Headband by Rhondda Mol. This crocheted headband is made with Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook. The free pattern includes 4 sizes. Get the pattern here. Watch the video here.