I’ve been trying to decide what type of projects to share with you and decided today I would concentrate on projects worked in a specific type of stitch. I have been looking online and I have located a variety of V-Stitch Patterns you may like to try – from V-Stitch Granny Squares and Blankets to V-Stitch Dishcloths and Hats. I hope you find something in this collection to try and please feel free to let me know if there is a different stitch or project you would like me to showcase in a Friday Collection.
Do You Love the V Stitch? Here are 10 Free Patterns with Video You Might Like to Try!
Remember :) To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos!
So please, if you are interested, contact me :) Rhondda (Oombawka Design)
To the best of my knowledge each of these designs are original patterns by these Designers; or they have been used with the original Designer’s express permission.
10 Free Projects Featuring the V-Stitch Pattern
Video Crochet Patterns
- Super Easy Crochet V-Stitch Square – Blossom Crochet
2. Crochet V-Stitch Shawl Tutorial – bobwilson123
3. Crochet Mommy & Me Messy Bun Hats – RepeatCrafterMe
4. Quick and Easy V-Stitch Poncho – Creative Grandma
5. V-Stitch Toilet Paper Holder – Maggie’s Crochet
6. V-Stitch Bag – WoolyWondersCrochet
7. Textured V-Stitch Dishcloth – Colleen Hays
8. V-Stitch HDC Dishcloth Tutorial – Jayda InStitches
8. V-Stitch Scarf – Meladora’s Creations for Crochet
9. V Stitch Shopping Bag Crochet Pattern – Sara Sach
10. Crochet V Stitch Girl’s Hat – Oana’s Crochet Channel
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.