This post includes some of the Easiest Crochet Heart Patterns I could find online. Along with super quick, one round heart patterns, you will also find some amigurumi hearts and hearts crocheted from squares and triangles.
To start you off, this is my easiest crochet heart pattern. It is done in one round and you can make it in less than 3 minutes. It is so fun to make!
It only takes a few minutes to complete and is a perfect small embellishment that you can use for weddings, gifts and of course for Valentine’s Day.
The pattern is SO simple!
But, if you do need some help, you can watch the video tutorial above and follow along with these written instructions:
My Easiest Crochet Heart Pattern
To make this pattern you only need a little bit of Medium Weight Yarn  and a 4 mm (G) crochet hook.
TIP: if you don’t like using a magic ring you can substitute a slip knot ring instead!
Using your 4 mm (G) hook:
Round 1: With red, work the following into DMR: Ch 3, 3 tr, 4 dc, 1 tr, 4 dc, 3 tr, ch 3, sl st. Finish off red yarn and close the DMR. [8 dc, 7 tr, 1 sl st, 2 ch3sp]
Weave in ends.
Crochet Heart: height 1.75 inches X 2 inches width
Here are some other easy crochet heart patterns you can try:
The Easiest Crochet Heart Patterns
- The Easiest Crochet Heart Pattern Ever – Medium Weight Yarn and 5.50 mm (I) hook and only 2 simple rounds to make this quick crochet heart. Photo tutorial is included.
- One Round Crochet Hearts with Video Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Heart Pattern – Medium Weight Yarn and a 5 mm (H) hook, this little heart is crocheted in rows making it beginner friendly.
- 3 Quick Heart Patterns + a Puffy Heart – Worsted Weight Yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook. Includes a single round heart pattern. Photo tutorials are included.
- Tiny Crochet Hearts – Medium Weight Yarn and a 4 mm (G) hook. These one-round hearts can be made in less than a minute and look great attached to metal hair clips!
- Vintage Crochet Hearts – Sport Weight Yarn and a 3 mm crochet hook; or DK Weight Yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook. These have a lovely lacy look and a photo tutorial too.
If you are searching for a more 3D heart look, try one of these amigurumi heart patterns.
- Amigurumi Hearts – DK Weight Yarn and a 2.5 mm hook. These hearts measure approximately 2.4 inches X 2.75 inches when complete.
- Puffy Hearts – These hearts can be made in 3 different sizes and include simple instructions with a photo tutorial.
- Crochet Heart Pillow – This crochet pillow is super soft and crocheted with Super Bulky Yarn and an 8 mm hook. Plush and squishable!
- Anatomical Heart – This unique amigurumi pattern includes a video tutorial to help you recreate an anatomically correct heart.
There are so many different ways you can make a crocheted heart. They don’t have to be crocheted in rounds. You can start your crocheted heart as as square, a circle, or even as a triangle. Read more here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.