The Ariel boho crochet summer cardigan is an easy light and airy summer cardigan. Wear it over a tank top with simple jeans, it instantly uplifts your outfit. Long with lots of drape, it’s perfect for a summer stroll on the beach.
Ariel Boho Cardigan Free Pattern
Made out of 2 simple rectangles, it is perfect for beginners. Although it’s worked with sport weight yarn, the big hook and airy construction make it a quick make.
• Sizes XS / S (M / L, XL / 2XL, 3XL / 4XL, 5XL / 6XL)
• Beginner level
• Made out of 2 rectangles
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 5 mm / US H – 8 hook.
• Katia Summer Comfort (50 g / 1.75 oz, 78% Viscose, 22% Polyamide, 105m / 115 yd) in Koraal. You will need 10 (12, 15, 17, 19) skeins
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
• T-pins for blocking
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step-by-step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.
You may also enjoy these posts: