Tutorial skill level: Easy
Learn how to crochet the Berry Season Blanket with this free crochet pattern and easy tutorial from Fiber Flux.
Berry Season Blanket Pattern and Video
This blanket is crocheted in rounds with pretty shades of strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry in an easy to follow granny square pattern. Make a tiny one for a dolly, a small one for a special baby, a medium one for a throw.
Yarn for a medium to larger sized blanket (for a dolly or baby blanket, you’ll use less, for a very large blanket, you may need more):
- 1 Skein Red Heart Super Saver, Shocking Pink (Color A)
- 1 Skein Red Heart Super Saver, White (Color B)
- 1 Skein Red Heart Super Saver, Orchid (Color C)
- 2 Skeins Vanna’s Choice Baby, Pink Poodle (Color D)
- 1 Skein Red Heart Super Saver, Lavender (Color E)
You may also enjoy these posts: