Today’s pattern search request was for a free Crochet Octopus Hat Pattern.
Before I share the free octopus hat pattern I was able to locate, I’d like to share one my favorite design for a crocheted kraken hat.
The design was created by The Twisted Hatter and it really is spectacular. You can purchase the pattern on Etsy for this Twisted Kraken Hat Pattern.
Twisted Octopus Crochet Hat Pattern / Twisted Kraken Hat
Finished size: 21.5 inches circumference
Supplies: Medium / Worsted Weight Yarn , stuffing, 6.50 mm (K), 5.50 mm (I) and 4 mm (G) crochet hooks. Premium (for sale) pattern.
Now onto the free pattern options I was able to find for you!
Free Crochet Octopus Hat Pattern
For this project you need Aran Weight Yarn  and 3.5 mm (E), 5 mm (H) and 6 mm (J) crochet hooks. The pattern is a free PDF download from Ravelry. Get the free pattern here.
The other patterns I was able to locate are available for sale.
Premium Crochet Octopus Hat Patterns
- Cephalopod Octopus Hat Pattern – Worsted Weight Yarn, 6 mm (J) and 4 mm (G) crochet hooks, styrofoam head, stuffing. Get the pattern here.
- Crochet Octopus Hat Pattern – Adult Size. Get the pattern here.
- Crochet Octopus Hood – Adult Size. 9 mm hook and 4 ply yarn. Get the pattern here.
- Kraken of the Sea Scoofie – Get the pattern here.
- Octopus Scoodie – Get the pattern here.
While I was searching, I also came across this GIANT Realistic Octopus Crochet pattern.
Isn’t it amazing? You can get it here.
You may also enjoy these posts:
- Octopus Amigurumi Pattern
- Free Crochet Patterns for Amish Puzzle Balls
- Grumpy Octopus Cup Cover Pattern
By the way have you seen Dedri’s (Look at What I Made) Olive Octopus Puzzle Ball?
Olive is a free crochet pattern and you can find the PDF here.