Today’s pattern lookup is for the adorable character Cinnamoroll. Create your own Cinnamoroll with one of these free crochet patterns! Cinnamoroll is a fun and easy project that’s perfect for crochet enthusiasts of all levels.
Free Cinnamoroll Amigurumi Patterns
This first free pattern for Cinnamoroll was written by Mei Li Lee. She is the author of the book Hello Kitty Crochet – Supercute Amigurumi Patterns for Sanrio Friends.
For the Cinnamoroll project you will need a 2.3 mm hook and Acrylic White Yarn. Get the pattern here.
- is a shy but friendly pup
- lives with the owner of Cafe Cinnamon
- is the cafe’s official mascot and popular with customers
- tail is plump and curled up just like a cinnamon roll
- can fly through the air by flapping his huge ears
- You can find her pattern for Pompompurin for free here.
- You can find her pattern for Tuxedosam for free here.
- You can find her pattern for Keroppi & Teruteru Dolls for free here.
- You can find her pattern for Hangyodon & Sayuri Crochet Dolls for free here.
- You can find her pattern for a Badtz-Maru Crochet Doll for free here.
Crochet Cinnamoroll Video Tutorial (Free Pattern)
Even more free Cinnamoroll Amigurumi Patterns:
- Cinnamoroll Doll by DDs Crochet. For this project you will need a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook and Worsted Weight Yarn . The finished toy Cinnamoroll measures 3.25 inches. Free crochet pattern PDF download. Get the pattern here.
- Round Plush Cinnamoroll by Damn it Janet Let’s Crochet. For this project you will need a 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook and Worsted Weight Yarn . The finished size of the plush is approximately 2.75 inches tall X 4 inches wide. Get the pattern here.
You may also enjoy these posts: