Are you looking for a free crochet pattern for a shawl with pockets? Well you’re in luck! Today’s lookup request is for crochet pocket shawl patterns.
Create a warm and stylish shawl that is also functional with these crochet pocket shawl patterns! These unique pieces have a pocket on each side to store your essentials, like your wallet or phone. Plus, the pattern is easily adjustable to make a shawl in any colors and sizes. Whether you are a beginner or experienced with crochet, you can make one of these cozy and beautiful shawls with ease.
Crochet Shawls with Pockets
How to Crochet Pocket Shawl Pattern
Learn how to crochet this easy pocket shawl with pockets with the free pattern and video tutorial from Donna Wolfe of Naztazia. Donna used a 6.5 mm (K) crochet hook and Medium (Worsted) Weight Yarn for her project.
Lazy Diamond Boho Pocket Shawl Pattern
This pretty crocheted pocket shawl begins as a granny square and is made with Medium Weight Yarn and a 6 mm (J) crochet hook. This crochet pattern was designed by Crystal White-Van Cleemput.
Easy Harvest Pocket Shawl Pattern
Make this cozy Harvest Pocket Shawl with Bulky Weight Yarn and an 8 mm (L) crochet hook. Lindsey from Winding Road Crochet designed this pattern and has also provided a video tutorial to help you make your own!
You may also like these Crochet Shawls with Pockets Free Patterns:
- Crochet Pocket Shawl with Video from Crochet Dreamz
- Simple Wide Pocket Scarf from The Purple Poncho
- Sabrina Pocket Wrap from Lulo Stitch Co
- Pine Gap Pocket Shawl from Stitching Together
- Crochet Shawl with Pockets from Crochet with Carrie
- Bring Back Spring Pocket Shawl from Nana’s Crafty Home
- Snowflake Pocket Shawl from Colour Ceilidh Crochet
- Marjorie Pocket Scarf from Nana’s Crafty Home
- Six Days Sideways Pocket Shawl from Betty McKnit
- Harvest Moon Pocket Shawl from Crochet with Carrie
- Amazing Grace Pocket Shawl from Beatrice Ryan Designs
Want to add your free patterns or tutorials to our database? Join our other crochet designers here.