The Plaza baby blanket free crochet pattern features the timeless basketweave stitch with the most beautiful bobble edging, making this such a stylish blanket—and so easy to create!
Plaza Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Available in 8 sizes, it is not just a baby blanket pattern. Use this pattern to crochet a beautiful, versatile, and simple blanket that will make a wonderful gift or a fabulous addition to your own blanket collection.
• 8 Sizes: baby to king size
• Timeless basketweave texture with delicate bobble edging
• Worked flat with edging in the round
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• 6 mm / US J–10 hook
• Worsted weight yarn: Royal Zeeman yarn (100% acrylic, 100g/3.5oz, 241m/264yd):
o 6 (10, 13, 18, 34, 41, 58, 67) skeins in grey
o 1 (1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3) skeins in off white for the border
You can easily substitute with any worsted weight yarn you want.
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
You may also enjoy these posts: